Terms and Conditions
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, PATENT, TRADE SECRETS
All Content is the intellectual property of the Company and/or its affiliated companies and licensors and is therefore protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets and/or other intellectual property or proprietary laws. Any use, republication, removal, alteration, modification, or copying of the Content, is strictly prohibited. This means you may not republish or redistribute any part of the Content, whether in written or digital format, without the written consent of the Company. Distribution of any of the Content to others, whether you paid for the Content or not, is strictly prohibited without prior consent. Sharing of passwords or login credentials is prohibited under any circumstance. To obtain such consent please contact the Company by referring to the section titled “Contact Information,” below.
The Company reserves all of its rights in the Content and in this Website. Nothing in these Terms grants you a right or license to use any trademark, design right, or copyright owned or controlled by the Company or any other third party except as expressly provided in these Terms.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. SCHOOL REFUND POLICY
The Company provides a money-back guarantee for the Program with no time restrictions. As long as the Company is an active legal entity, refunds are available. That money-back guarantee is governed by the following terms.
To receive a refund, you must provide the Company with proof that you completed the coursework provided in the Program. If, after completing the coursework, you would like to request a refund, email [email protected]. Any refund requests without proof of coursework as detailed below will not be granted.
All refund request emails need to include the following items:
- Link to review ALL your completed worksheets from all Modules from each Course offered inside the SCHOOL. (Format can be PDF or word processing document such as Word or Google Doc as long as they are accessible online for review.)
If you have any questions please contact our support team directly at [email protected].
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.